Feb 20, 2012

please send your thoughts & prayers to Mo

I just stumbled across the horrible news that Mo from Mommy Odyssey (who I coincidentally mentioned in my earlier post today) had her water break last night. She is in her 22nd week with her little boy and they are waiting 24 hours to see if the fluid will replenish itself, but it seems like chances are not in her favor. Please send your thoughts and prayers to Mo. This horrible news breaks my heart.

eta: Last I read, they are going to induce. Sending so many hugs to Mo and her DH. So freaking unfair.

final update: Mo lost her sweet boy, Nadav. It is hard for me to come up with any words, so I will leave it at that. I am absolutely devastated for her. You can leave her your words of love & support on her blog (linked above).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I can't even imagine. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it is so, so horrible and I will never understand the total unfairness that so many who struggle with IF and recurrent miscarriage seem to be disproportionately represented in the group who experiences late pregnancy loss and/or a stillborn birth. Also, Mo is a fellow Israeli, not sure if you knew that.

    ReplyDelete